Bozz Software was originally founded in 1994 as a University project and published a number of MS-DOS Shareware programs for the PC market. These included:
- 1994, Bozzball - Educational software for ages 3-8
- 1994, Quote for the Day - Quotes from the rich and famous
- 1994, Sounds the Same - Word based quiz game
- 1995, Word Count - Word processing utility
- 1995, Thingies - Fun novelty puzzle game
- 1995, Squarez - Innovative and challenging puzzle game
- 1996, A Few Choice Words - More quotes, quips and funnies
- 1996, R)andom A)utomatic L)ottery P)rediction H) - UK national lottery number generator
After enjoying some successes, production stopped in 1997 when its founder (Dave Barton) entered the corporate world of IT.
Some time later, after far too many frustrating years working as an IT manager in Local Government, the self-employment dream has been resurrected, albeit developing Business Software and doing Website Design.
Plans to re-release Bozz Software's back-catalogue are constantly on the back burner, looking for those all important few months spare to get things underway.
If you would be interested in developing any of our Products under license for Bozz Software or would like to register your interest in them, please contact me with your details:
- Email: Contact Us
Please note, all Bozz Software products past and present are protected by international copyright law. Any attempt to replicate them in whole or in part without the explicit permission of Bozz Software will be pursued through legal channels.